Sunday, June 22, 2008

Update

It's been a little while since we have had time to update and this is my first time updating, this is Chris! I figured I needed to do more than sign where Dawn told me to and sell stuff on Craig'st list! A lot has happened since our last update! We are both now officially FBI cleared. I know some of you thought that might be a close call, but no close calls here. Our home study has now been completed and approved. It makes me feel good that someone else thinks I can be a good father! We are now waiting on our immigration papers to be approved saying we can bring an orphan into the United States. As soon as we get this document the waiting game begins!

Monday Dawn and I leave for camp with our students, Camp Whatever! We were talking last night that this time next year we will be loading our son up and heading to camp! Well maybe not the whole camp but part of it. We have to start him early!

Thanks for keeping up with us! We are so thankful for your support and prayers! Please continue to pray that God protects our son and his birth mother. Pray Dawn doesn't pull her hair out with all the paper work. Pray that God continues to be faithful, as He has been so many times, as we continue to save for our adoption. Pray for me that I don't fly to Africa tomorrow so I can bring my son to camp with me on Monday! :)

We will update again soon.

No comments: