I had a pretty bad headache yesterday after little sleep on Friday. That, coupled with the relief that our paperwork was done, made me crash for several hours yesterday. I slept hard and long from about 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. yesterday. I guess I needed it!
Our dossier will arrive in Texas on Monday morning. Our caseworker will look through everything to be sure everything is perfect. Although we sent everything to our agency to look over before we went through the authentication process, I'm still a little nervous something could be wrong because we've had two different caseworkers. So, please pray everything is perfect! If it is, we could potentially be on the wait list to receive a referral for our baby boy by the end of this week!!!
While we wait to be one step closer to being matched with our child, I enjoyed lots of consignment sale shopping this week! I went from never having attended a kids' consignment sale to going to two in a week. It's a little overwhelming. But I got some great deals! I got a Bumbo seat, a grocery cart cover, a Diaper Genie, and a changing table pad. It's so fun to shop for Baby H! I can't wait until I know how old he will be so I can do some serious shopping.
Chris and I continue to talk about baby names. For the record, Maverick Robert, aka "Ricky Bobby," is out. :)
We'll let you know as soon as we are offically wait-listed. Thanks for all of your prayers! Please keep praying!

No comments:
Post a Comment