We still haven't decided on a name, although we've narrowed it down to two. It's just such a huge decision! I don't want to give him a name he won't like or that he'll be made fun of for having.
We did, however, choose bedding and paint for E's room. I'll post pictures once we're able to get everything together.
Other than that, we're just busy preparing for baby. A couple from our small group invited us over for dinner earlier in the week, and when we got there, SURPRISE! They had invited our entire small group over to celebrate our referral! E racked up some toys and books. It was so sweet and fun!
I'm still hoping and praying that we get a court date soon and pass before the closures. We can't wait to bring this guy home!

5 comments:
It sounds like a wonderful week!! Aren't updates the best? Your small group was so sweet! I can't wait to see the nursery!
ellen
We are having Name Issues too. Ok, not ISSUES really...we just can't decide. Pre-referral we both really really hoped to be able to use all or some part of there birth names as their every day names. After all, we know lots of Ethiopian kids whose birthnames were things like Abe, Ruth, Mimi, Tunsi...but alas our twins have huge, long, hard to pronounce and un-nicknamable names.SO we're having to start all over. And I agree with you...it feels like a HUGE decsion. Technically we don't have to decide until they are re-adopted here in the states so we might just wait until we 'meet' them face to face...
Congrats! So excited for you two. If you want to email me a picture I can see if we met your little guy in May.
Praying that we both get court dates before the closure! Happy 3 Months, sweet Baby E.
{r}
We're in the same boat as far as being "cautiously optimistic". This has been a long journey for us, and it now seems so surreal. Let's pray together that we pass court before they close! Blessings!
Post a Comment