Myles is absolutely wonderfully adorable and I just can't get enough of him!!! Y'all are cute too. Miss ya and hope maybe we can get together when we are in town over the 4th of July if y'all are there.
How did things end up with CIS? We had problems w/them too. Our info. was sent to a whole different place in Texas so they had to schedule us a new appt. It IS frustrating!
I'm so glad you are adopting an 11 year old. That is awesome! I can't wait until all the "red tape" is taken care of and we can see your next addition come home!
Good luck to you guys with your next adoption. We too are in the process of CIS for our second on an identified girl that we met while picking up our son last year. She is 9 years old. Did fingerprints and we now have been waiting for a while to get approval from CIS....hoping really soon. Good luck to you all.
God placed a heart for Africa and for adoption in both of us a long time ago. In April 2008 God called us to do something surprising: to begin our family by adopting before we have biological children. Even crazier? When we picked our our first child, we met our second. We're excited and overwhelmed, but we know without a shadow of a doubt that this is God's call on our life. Thanks for sharing in the journey!
April 18, 2008 - Submitted adoption information sheet to Gladney
April 24, 2008 - Gladney phone orientation
April 29, 2008 - Began adoption paperwork
June 11, 2008 - Home study completed
June 25, 2008 - Gladney approved
August 13, 2008 - I-171H received
August 28, 2008 - Officially on the wait list June 3, 2009 - REFERRAL! August 7, 2009 - We passed court! We're officially Eyob Yirgalem's parents September 14, 2009 - We meet Myles Eyob for the first time September 18, 2009 - We meet L for the first time September 19, 2009 - Home as a family of three January 11, 2010 - We inform Gladney that we're ready to begin the process to adopt L March 25, 2010 - Gladney approved May 17, 2010 - I-171H received June 3, 2010 - REFERRAL! October 9, 2010 - MOWA October 14, 2010 - Tentative court date
7 comments:
Dawn, these pictures are fabulous! I saw some of the others on Facebook; your photographer is really talented!
I love these! They look so awesome!
Myles is absolutely wonderfully adorable and I just can't get enough of him!!! Y'all are cute too. Miss ya and hope maybe we can get together when we are in town over the 4th of July if y'all are there.
If you have a chance, email me. lku930 at msn dot com. We are adopting 2 older boys. If your boys is where ours are we'd love to chat with you.
How did things end up with CIS? We had problems w/them too. Our info. was sent to a whole different place in Texas so they had to schedule us a new appt. It IS frustrating!
I'm so glad you are adopting an 11 year old. That is awesome! I can't wait until all the "red tape" is taken care of and we can see your next addition come home!
LOVE reading your story. praying about a certain 11 yr old in ET too.
Good luck to you guys with your next adoption. We too are in the process of CIS for our second on an identified girl that we met while picking up our son last year. She is 9 years old. Did fingerprints and we now have been waiting for a while to get approval from CIS....hoping really soon. Good luck to you all.
The Tucker's
thetuckerfamilylife.blogspot.com
Post a Comment