Leslie surprised me with this adorable babydoll to congratulate us on our adoption. Isn't he too cute?
Chris and I have decided to officially change our preference from no preference to a boy. We've always talked about the baby like it's going to be a boy, and even though we would love any child, we're just stuck on a boy. Now, it's just official.
I've been working nonstop on our paperwork for Gladney (our adoption agency), our home study, and our foreign dossier. I have two sets ready to send, but I'm nervous about the money part! We're in the last group to receive our tax rebate, but thankfully we should receive it on the 16th. A big thanks to Amy H., who has been a huge help with questions and big-picture encouragement.
We're working on some fundraisers, including a garage sale (probably on June 7), a Nintendo Wii raffle, and Girls/Guys Night Out (click the "How You Can Help" page for more info). If you have any great fundraising ideas, please let me know!
We love you all! Thanks for all of your support and encouraging words! In case you missed Chris's blog about our frequently asked questions, you can check it out here.


No comments:
Post a Comment