I can't believe it, but it's been
20 WEEKS since we were put on the wait list. When we first started the process back in April, I never dreamed we would still be waiting for our referral. At the time, five months was pretty much the max that anyone was waiting. But Chris and I have needed this time to get prepared. If we were to get the call tomorrow, I might panic! We have so much to do! I'm thankful for God's perfect timing. That's not to say that I don't have moments when I wish I could see our son's face, find out how old he is, learn his name, hear his story. Christmas was a little difficult at times. But, in exciting news, we've seen several boys get referred in the past couple weeks! Two today, in fact. Things are moving. Thanks for all your prayers! Hopefully we'll have more to share soon.
3 comments:
I know exactly how you feel! Part of me knows we're not ready for our referral, but the other part is getting so impatient! Hang in there...it'll be here before we know it!
Emily
I feel many of the same things you express! Time has flown in many respects and right when things start to feel like they are grinding to a halt, more referrals will happen. Hopefully your wait will not be much longer.
Ellen
There was ANOTHER baby boy referral! We're getting so close!
Emily
Post a Comment