Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Show Your Adoption Support!

I'm a little belated in posting this, but my friend/fellow church member/fellow adoptee Amy has made some cool new wall/car decals to raise money for her adoption. Here are the details from her blog:

"Hey everyone! I am making available these vinyl car and wall decals. They apply easily to your vehicle or wall and look GREAT! I have both the China and the Ethiopia on the back of my van. People are already noticing. What an easy way to open a dialogue about adoption. Great conversation starters! I can do other countries as the need arises. They will be the same price. I can also do them larger or you would like to have a larger one for your wall.

These will stay on forever, but are EASILY removed should you decide you would like to remove it. They are not reusable though. They are like Uppercase Living products, if you are familiar with them.

If you are interested in one, and you want to use paypal, just click on the "Add to Cart" button at the right, after you choose the one you want. Shipping is $2.00, but if you want more than one, email me at and I will adjust the pricing for the shipping of multiple decals! Or, if you just have a question about the decals, let me know.

Thanks for looking and thanks for ordering!"

They are $10 each plus shipping. For more info, visit Amy's blog at amyrhood.blogspot.com.

1 comment:

Elisabeth said...

Hope you are making it through your wait! I love the decals your friend is selling. You are the first person I have ever heard mention Uppercase Living - I am a total addict - my friend sells it.
No room in my house is safe from it. Anyway - thank you for the link to your friend's blog.

Ellen