Whew! That's a huge sigh of relief. We obviously still covet your prayers, as we are not home free yet. We need for the weather to hold out, for the necessary people to issue a positive opinion, for the judge to appear on our court date, for the judge to show us favor, for all of our paperwork to be in order, and so on and so on. But we have hope!
In other big news, we decided on a name:
Myles E* Hollomon
(Yes, this is the name that won in our poll.)
Myles turned 4 months old yesterday. A sweet adoptive mom sent me pictures this past weekend from when she traveled to pick up her little one, and I can't believe how grown-up he looks! He's too cute for words. And he did NOT like the outfit we sent. :-/
We also got busy registering at Babies R Us, Target, and Amazon.com because we have our first baby shower coming up in only 11 days! It's a church-wide shower on Sunday, July 26, from 3:00-5:00 p.m. in the World Cup Cafe. I can't wait!!! I love to go to baby showers, so I can't imagine how much fun it is to get presents for OUR BABY!
Thanks for everyone praying us through this past week. It was really, really tough. We can't wait to be able to share the news that Myles is legally our son!

5 comments:
United with you in prayers for August 7th.
I love the name Myles! So cute!
Such wonderful news! We are still praying with you. Enjoy your shower. They are quite eventful, espeically for mommy!
Praying for you everyday.
So happy to hear that you have a new court date!
Great news! I'll be praying that you pass court the first time!
Post a Comment