We're back in preparing for Myles mode at the Hollomon house. Our to-do list is a mile long, but I don't know where to start! There are a few odds-and-ends that I'd like to do around that house that aren't necessary but I prefer to do before Myles gets here (shampoo the carpet, pressure wash the house, clean baseboards, etc.). I have a few decorative things to do to the nursery before it's finished, but the bulk of it is done. I'm also thinking about foods I can make ahead and freeze for when we return from Africa.
And we're so excited to have a baby shower this Sunday!!! Myles is clearly loved by many already, for which we are very thankful. I'll try to post some pictures early next week.
We have a few friends with court dates this Friday, so know that we are thinking of you! Give Myles a squeeze for us when you travel!

4 comments:
Enjoy being loved on and house prep - it really is so close. Continuing to pray for you and think about you!
ellen
thanks for your sweet comments...it does suck, but I'm trying hard to be optimistic that it will all work out. After all it has worked out for you guys...Aug 7th is going to be THE DAY!
Your court date will be here so very soon! We're still praying...
One week to go. Lots of positive opinions given today. That is awesome and I'm so excited for you guys next week!!!
Post a Comment