Oh my goodness! Is there any baby on earth as adorable as this? He is so absolutely lovely and sweet looking. A million congratulations!!! Here's to traveling soon. I cannot get over his cuteness!
Wonderful! Wonderful! Wonderful! We are praising God for His faithfulness today! You must be on cloud nine. We can't wait to meet him. I was talking to dad and we said since you are traveling near my due date, wouldn't it be something if we both got our boys on the same day?
Gretchen loves Myles too. While I was watching the slideshow, she kept saying "bay-bee! bay-bee! bay-bee!"
he is sooosososo beautiful...totally a Myles! just found your blog through Rebecca's. Congrats so much...it really inspiring to watch other families experience this bliss....great song to!
God placed a heart for Africa and for adoption in both of us a long time ago. In April 2008 God called us to do something surprising: to begin our family by adopting before we have biological children. Even crazier? When we picked our our first child, we met our second. We're excited and overwhelmed, but we know without a shadow of a doubt that this is God's call on our life. Thanks for sharing in the journey!
April 18, 2008 - Submitted adoption information sheet to Gladney
April 24, 2008 - Gladney phone orientation
April 29, 2008 - Began adoption paperwork
June 11, 2008 - Home study completed
June 25, 2008 - Gladney approved
August 13, 2008 - I-171H received
August 28, 2008 - Officially on the wait list June 3, 2009 - REFERRAL! August 7, 2009 - We passed court! We're officially Eyob Yirgalem's parents September 14, 2009 - We meet Myles Eyob for the first time September 18, 2009 - We meet L for the first time September 19, 2009 - Home as a family of three January 11, 2010 - We inform Gladney that we're ready to begin the process to adopt L March 25, 2010 - Gladney approved May 17, 2010 - I-171H received June 3, 2010 - REFERRAL! October 9, 2010 - MOWA October 14, 2010 - Tentative court date
28 comments:
I am so incredibly pumped for you guys! Congratulations! Can't wait to see sweet Myles in person.
Fantastic news. So happy for you guys!
Oh my goodness! Is there any baby on earth as adorable as this? He is so absolutely lovely and sweet looking. A million congratulations!!! Here's to traveling soon. I cannot get over his cuteness!
Congrats!!! I can't believe you and Ryane are traveling together...I'm jealous!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! So very excited for you two!!!!
Myles is a cutie!! Congrats. We are so excited for you guys. What is the next step - when will you know your travel dates? CONGRATS
That is so exciting! I can't wait to meet him in person! Congratulations!
Wonderful! Wonderful! Wonderful! We are praising God for His faithfulness today! You must be on cloud nine. We can't wait to meet him. I was talking to dad and we said since you are traveling near my due date, wouldn't it be something if we both got our boys on the same day?
Gretchen loves Myles too. While I was watching the slideshow, she kept saying "bay-bee! bay-bee! bay-bee!"
Couldn't be happier for you! What a day you will NEVER forget!!!
Go out and celebrate!!!
Congrats!! He's so adorable!!
SO happy for you!! He's so cute!!!!!
Yay!!!! Congrats to the new parents! He is precious.
he is sooosososo beautiful...totally a Myles! just found your blog through Rebecca's. Congrats so much...it really inspiring to watch other families experience this bliss....great song to!
Congratulations! He is so precious!
Congratulations, what a cutie! I am so out of it I didn't even realize that yesterday was your day! So happy for you!!!
He is beautiful and has great personality! Yall are going to be wonderful parents! Someone needs to get him a new bear though - GO DAWGS!!!
The Sturgess Family
This is so exciting Dawn!! Congratulations!!
So thankful for you!! I can't see the slideshow on my phone but I know he is precious. :)
when will you travel??
So excited for you guys! Amazing!!!
Congratulations on your precious son! Yea!!!
Congrats! What a cutie!
What a cutie! Congratulations!
So exciting!! He is so precious!! Love those big lips and eyes! So so cute and so happy for you!
I'm absolutely thrilled for you!!! Praising God for this victory!
Karen
Precious - congratulations to your family!
Congrats!! So happy for you-Safe travels!
Yeah So happy for you!!!! We've been out of town w/Nataga's re-adoption so I am just hearing all of the great news! Congrats!!!
YAAAY! That is amazing- congratulations!!! Let's get that cutie's photo up in the blog header :)
Post a Comment