I must admit, when I first heard it was going to be five weeks until we could travel, I was totally disappointed. But boy, have we needed this time! We've had lots of little hiccups along the way. Now here we are, two weeks minus a day until we leave for Ethiopia and two weeks plus a day until we have Myles in our arms.
This fact definitely became more real to me this week. Our sweet friend Kat, new mom to TWINS! from Ethiopia, sent us this new pic of Myles this week. He's so grown up! And he has hair! I guess this means I need to go buy some shampoo. :)
We are busy finishing all of our last-minute house projects (nothing major, just shampooing carpets, touching up paint, and cleaning out closets and cabinets to make room for baby stuff). And I've been working on washing baby clothes, sterilizing bottles, paperwork, and packing. I LOVED finally being able to take tags off the little baby clothes we've gotten and washing them. I'm sure that will get old soon enough. :)
More soon!

7 comments:
Love the new pic! He is so adorable. Can't wait for him to come home!
Oh, Dawn, what a precious picture of little Mr. Hollomon! I know you just can't wait to get your hands on him. Your little family are always in our prayers!
We can't wait to meet him! Let us know if there is anything else you need for little Myles! Hope you are feeling better!!
Aww aww aww I LOVE the hair! So cute!
We have a little guy in our house this week :) Chad's cousin Darren and his wife Julie are visiting with baby Shane!
I can't believe it's getting so close!!! Can't wait to see more pix of the little guy!
We leave in 11 days so we will be there the same week. He is beautiful.
We're so happy for you! Have a wonderful trip!
Lisa
Post a Comment