Myles had his 18-month check-up last week, and here are his stats:
Height: 34 1/8 inches (90th percentile) — I think this is way off. We had to see a different nurse, and she measured differently than our usual nurse does. At M's 12-month check-up, he was about 29 inches and in the 17th percentile. I tried to measure him at home a few weeks ago for our post-placement update, and he was around 32 inches.
Weight: 24 lbs., 4 oz. (25th percentile) - Also up from around the 17th percentile last time.
Head: Don't remember the exact measurement, but I do remember it's the 97th percentile! This is consistent from previous measurements. Lots of brain going on in there! :)
Size: 12-18 month pants, 18-month shirts (that head!), mostly 4s in shoes
I know I've mentioned here before that Myles had some significant motor skills delays when he came home, and now a year later he's almost completely caught up. We've had several pediatricians comment how smart he seems, and of course we agree!
Myles has had lots of ear infections since he's been home, and after a visit with an ENT doctor, he will be getting tubes and his adenoids removed once we're home with L. I'm not looking forward to it. Myles had a rough wake-up after his circumcision, but at least now we are prepared for that. But I also hate having to put him on really strong antibiotics every month.

1 comment:
Myles is about as big as Eli now. haha..regardless of if they were off on their measurements. haha. :)
Hope his surgery goes well, be sure to let me know when it is once it is scheduled!
I'm so glad he is all caught up now. I just knew he would!
Post a Comment