But the big news is, we passed court! Introducing Leul Hollomon.

We got in Sunday night and were back at work Monday morning, plus Myles has been a little mad at us for leaving him so long. :/ So, we are tired and jet-lagged to say the least! I'll try to post more soon.

8 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! The boys are SO excited that Leul is coming. They've asked about him a number of times.
He looks so happy. God Bless
Dawn, He is beautiful and amazing and sweet wrapped up in one little being! Am so happy for you. Can you believe that you are a mom to 2!
Congratulations!! I am so happy for all of you!! How soon before you or your husband travel again?
Congrats! He's a good looking kid.
Have you received your Embassy date yet?
Congratulations! I just found your blog. How old is he? We are on Gladney waiting list for a 4-5 year old boy!
Debi
http://jenkinsethiopiaadoption.blogspot.com/
What great news! Congratulations, I am so happy for you all.
Congratulations! Welcome, sweet Leul!
Post a Comment