Friday, July 3, 2009

Court Date and Update!

We have been out of town all week at student ministry camp with no Internet access, but....

Our caseworker called on Tuesday to let us know that we have a court date!!!! July 22nd. Please continue to pray for us.

We also got an update and a new picture of Baby E:

“E* is such a happy and content little baby! He both smiles spontaneously as well as smiling whenever I held up the camera to take his picture. I went through his photo album with him and pointed out the pictures of his mommy and daddy and other family members and he smiled while I was doing that. He loves when you talk to him and he absolutely lights up. You can really tell that he loves to interact with people!”

In the new pic, E has a huge grin on his face. It is so sweet!

Can't wait to catch up on blogs to hear about some more good news!

4 comments:

Ryane said...

JULY 22nd!! Right there beside you in prayer.

Emily said...

Woohoo!!! I can't wait to hear the outcome! Send me his new pic sometime so I can be sure I have the right precious little boy when I take pics! I can't wait to meet him:)

Anonymous said...

God is so good! I'm thrilled for you guys!!

Lisa and Peter said...

Congratulations! We're so happy for you!

Lisa