Friday, October 29, 2010

Soon-to-Be Big Brother

Two days in a row we've gotten messages from sweet friends in Addis about Leul. Thought I'd share!

"Just wanted to let you know that I saw Leul today at the Gladney Center. He seemed so happy today. He was holding the hands of smaller children and helping them around. So sweet - he's destined to be a great big brother!"

"I did want to tell you that I got to see Leul yesterday at the Gladney office! He just seems like the sweetest boy. There was another little 3 year old boy there and Leul was looking after him, helping him into the van and taking him to get a drink. He is going to be a great big brother! Just wanted you to know that we saw him and he looked great!"

So sweet! Can't wait for him to meet Myles on November 13th!!!

3 comments:

Zach said...

What a lucky pair of boys they both are! I bet Myles is excited about meeting his big brother, too.

Kat said...

That's so exciting! Even this happy light-hearted post made my emotional self tear up!! So happy for y'all!

Anonymous said...

Just found your blog via a bunch of clicks via research on Ethiopian adoption :) Love your story - will definitely keep checking in on your updates!