I am so excited about the day we get the phone call so we can see our son for the first time through an email picture. I had no idea that I could love someone so much before I ever saw or meet him.
To my son to be: We can’t wait to see you and meet you. Your mom and I love you and pray for you daily. I know the wait is well worth it and you are going to be the most precious gift from God. Stay strong as you wait for us and know your mom and I wish we didn’t have to stay apart this long. We are coming to get you soon!

4 comments:
It won't be long! Hang in there.
ellen
That's a sweet note---you're going to make a great Dad Chris!
How you guys doin' down there? I'm doing pretty well, but going a little crazy not seeing any referrals yet this week! Hoping for a busy second half of the week:)
I'm still hangin' in there:) I'll be doing great one minute and then next minute I'm just frustrated...almost angry! I just can't help but think of all the times we've been "so close" to the average wait time and then it just jumps up unexpectedly! But, I have to quit letting myself think about that stuff. I'm still praying for April, but I'm beginning to think it's not going to happen. Good news is, the court dates are being scheduled so far out...so, I think we still have a shot before the rainy season:)
Post a Comment