Wednesday, April 8, 2009

It's a Sign!

One day this week I was hugging Chris, and he said to me, "This is going to be the month." I said, "What makes you think that?" Then he points to something on our refrigerator. This is what I saw:



This is a calendar our real estate agent sent us last Christmas. In case you can't read the fine print, here's a closer view:



"We Love Referrals!"

Sign or no sign, this made me smile. Come on April!!!

10 comments:

Jenny said...

It's a sign!! You know what it reminds me of? That bruise on your leg that was in the shape of a heart! haha. So this must be a sign, it's all come full circle now! lol.

Heather said...

I love it!! That is a sign if I have ever seen one!!!

Elisabeth said...

That sign almost makes me cry, Dawn - no doubt about it, sweetie...this is the month!!!

ellen

Emily said...

Wow...how awesome!!! Where can I get one of those calendars:) Praying this is the month for a lot of us!!!

Emily said...

Amy got her referral today!!!! It's a GIRL!! We're at the top of the list...woohoo!!!!!!!! It's kind of a scary place to be. I'm not really expecting anything for a couple of weeks...with the big jump in days on the waiting list, I'm thinking there have to be several families waiting but not on the FBI. So, we will continue to wait:)

Robbin Hopkins said...

I think that is a sign if ever I saw one!!! These odds are good so I'm gonna wager it all and say the 23rd!

Emily said...

You know, you guys are only one day behind us...you could definitely get the call before we do!!! You're basically sitting next to me in the NUMBER ONE spot:)

Sara said...

Oh I hope it is a sign!!!

Ryane said...

Dawn!!

You guys are getting so close now! Soon. Very soon. How exciting!

Praying we will hear lots more good news from Gladney this month. We love referrals!

Ryane

Lisa and Peter said...

DEFINITELY a sign!