Sunday, May 17, 2009

How Sweet It Is

12 comments:

Jenny said...

I loved it!! Happy Anniversary, Dawn and Chris!

Elisabeth said...

Awesome!!!! Praying for a super anniversary present this week!!

Ellen

Jen said...

What a wonderful gift a referral would be! I am praying for you guys :)

Emily said...

Happy Anniversary! I actually flipped to the end of the video hoping for some referral news! AHHHH! I'm going crazy waiting to hear about your referral. Praying for you every day!!!!

Amy said...

Praying for you guys this week. Oh, and happy anniversary too! :)

Amy

Anonymous said...

And this is exactly why I need a blog. Love seeing this happy stuff! Congrats on four years!

Emily said...

Just wanted you to know we haven't forgotten about you and we pray for you every day!!!!

Tracy said...

What a sweet wedding montage! Happy 4 years!

Ryane said...

Just checking in. Really, really, really hoping and praying that you get your referral soon.

Jen said...

Yeah! So happy for you and your referral. Enjoy. It took me a while to come down to earth.

Anonymous said...

that was so sweet. seeing the pictures with grandma made me cry, though.... and today's her birthday. how bittersweet.

Anonymous said...

And happy referral day on Gretchen's birthday! June 3 & 4 are really great days!