Wednesday, May 13, 2009

What Goes Up Must Come Down

Why do I do these things to myself? I stayed up way too late watching Idol and the Biggest Loser finale and I'm feeling it today, physically and mentally.

I'm down today. No sign of a referral yet, and the Referral/Court Date page is looking pretty intimidating.

When is it ever going to be our turn?

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dawn, I feel your pain. Good news is coming for both of us very soon!

Robbin Hopkins said...

Hang in there...

Ryane said...

Thinking of you and praying that you'll get some good news soon.

Emily said...

Praying for your referral EVERY day! Hang in there.

Elisabeth said...

Praying for you Dawn - I know it is sooo hard. It feels like it will never come and you have experienced one of the longest waits. I can only guess how hard it is day after day. The referral court list looks intimidating but there are like 15 people with court dates next week and hopefully that list will be very very short by next friday!! Hopefully your name will be the next one on that list very very soon!!

ellen

Meredith said...

Thinking of you!

Jenny said...

Praying for you! You're so close now!!!!!

Jebena said...

Ohhhh, don't give up or give now---he's in his crib...just wanting for everything to come together for "the call"...hang in there, you've come too far to turn it all into disappointment!

Chris and Dawn said...

Thanks, everyone. I'm hanging in there. Adoption isn't for sissies! :)

emily said...

I predict soon, very soon! :)

Heidi said...

Hang on! Your call is very, very near! Heidi

Ryane said...

I'm totally stalking your blog waiting for some news!

Amy said...

Praying daily for you guys...