Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Yay for Emily!

Emily got her referral today!!!! I tend to use lots of exclamation points and smileys and caps in normal instances, so you can imagine what my response was when I heard the good news. I got a sneak peek at the 11.5-month-old cutie, and I've got to say, he may be the cutest kid I've ever seen. So happy for their family!!!

Now how in the world do I concentrate until our call comes? Emily, do you have any advice for me? :)

Here's praying I'm a mom by Mother's Day!!!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Count me in. I'm praying for you!

Elisabeth said...

Oh Dawn - I am hoping and praying for some mega mother's day excitement in your parts this week and Topher just doesn't cut it!!

Breathe - you are reaching the top of the first hill!!!

Kat said...

Come on baby Hollomon!!! I can't wait to hear the good news and I'm praying it is by Mother's Day!!!

Emily said...

Dawn~
Thanks for the post...you blog buddies are honestly the best!

I'm praying, praying, praying, you hear something this week!

As far as advice on how to concentrate...do you know of a 2.5 year old you could borrow? Grayson has seriously been my sanity for the last year!

Lots of love!

Ashley said...

I am so excited for you two!!!!! I will continue praying!

Jenny said...

Yayyyy!!! It's gonna be soon now! Maybe tomorrow?!?!? I better get a call or a text, I don't want to find out on your blog!!

Ryane said...

Praying, praying, praying! Your call has gotta be coming soon!

Heidi said...

Hoping and praying your call comes before Mother's Day! Referals have been awefully slow lately so there's bound to be a flurry of them soon! Hang in there!

Heidi

Anonymous said...

I agree, I think you need to borrow someone's toddler. Hmmmm, I know someone with a 3 year old that would gladly let you borrow her and besides, she's already potty trained, so she is low maintenance. She would be happy to give you something to do, like go to the zoo. :)

I have prayed all week for a "special" Mothers day present for you. It won't be long now.

Ryane said...

thinking of you guys....

{R}