Sunday, March 1, 2009

Show and Tell, Part 1

Thanks for all your sweet comments via the blog, Facebook, Twitter, etc. We appreciate it more than you know. Now onto the fun stuff!

It's been so fun to shop for what little baby stuff we can without knowing an age or size. I can't wait to go crazy when we get our referral! But here's a sample of some of our favorite things so far.



Chris' parents were really generous to buy our baby furniture. Chris and I bought the mobile forever ago, long before we ever talked about having kids. We both graduated from the University of Tennessee, and the mobile is little baby Smokeys. We haven't decided if we're going to have a UT theme, but we've got a head start if we do!



During the holidays we were visiting Chris' parents and we saw this.



This is one of my favorites! I should have gotten it in a few sizes. :)

That's all for now. More to come!



9 comments:

James and Beth Griffith said...

So sweet! Thanks for sharing. Can't wait to buy your little man presents. You're in my prayers.
Beth G.

Amy said...

Your bed is beautiful! Cute, cute, cute stuff - keep it coming. I love looking at baby stuff. Hopefully, it will help pass the SHORT amount of time you have left!

Elisabeth said...

I love the bibs!!

ellen

Kat & Stacy said...

Hey Hollomons, I'm Kat over at LittleEthiopian. As far as I can tell ya'll are one day ahead of us on Gladney's waitlist. I am praying you get The Call SOON! Ok, partly for selfish reasons...the sooner you get The Call, the sooner WE get The Call! :-) But also I just want to see your little guy in those cute bibs! Let's stay in touch... Kat

Nikki said...

Adorable!! I just got home from Ethiopia and completely fell in love with it - so amazing!!!! I love the last little onesie- so cute.

Megan said...

Cute, cute, cute!

Waiting, waiting, waiting... impatiently :)

Jen said...

so cute!

Elisabeth said...

Saw your comment today over at Emily's blog. I am thinking about you today - the mother's day comment touched me. Hang in there...I know it is so hard - but it won't be long I hope!!

ellen

Emily said...

Just when I convince myself to calm down and just be patient! AHHH...so much for that:) We're getting so close now!